Love Pilates Response to COVID-19 Update
Dear Clients, I'm sure you've received many COVID-19 emails over the last couple of days.
As concern grows and as many aspects of life are altered to practice social distancing, I wanted to reassure you that we are doing the following:
· Actively following the directives available to us by the CDC
· Continuing to maintain sanitary practices throughout the day
· Heightening protocol on all sanitation efforts including cleaning bathrooms, doorknobs, reformer straps, etc. on a regular basis.
· Providing plenty of hand sanitizer and hand soap at the studio
· Encouraging thorough cleaning of reformers, Wunda chairs, mats and small apparatus (rings, balls, etc.) between every class/lesson
· Waiving late cancel fees due to illness of yourself or someone you are caring for
I encourage you to:
· Wash your hands before eating or drinking
· Avoid touching your face or mouth
· Cover your mouth/nose when you cough or sneeze
· Wear clean ToeSox
· Stay home if you feel unwell The studio will remain open and we will be offering a space where you can escape for an hour and do something good for yourself and to relieve the stress of the current situation. We will look forward to seeing you for your regularly scheduled classes and lessons. Should you need to make any schedule adjustments please log in to MindBody and do so. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much for being such a wonderful part of Love Pilates! Sincerely, Dena Owner, Love Pilates email@example.com 714-305-4111